Thuy Bieu Village is an ancient village situated on the southern bank of Perfume River. Merely 7km from Hue city centre, Thuy Bieu is a hidden gem of untouched nature and culture and is mostly famous for its mild sweet Thanh Tra, a special kind of pomelo with refined fragrance and green skin.
Code Tour: HG06
Kind of tour: Join Group
Start at: Hue city
Duration: 5 - 6 hours
Cycling distance: 10 - 15km
Pick up: 07:50 - 08:10 at your hotel
Tour runs minimum 2paxs and maximum 12paxs
- Take a sightseeing along Perfume River by Dragon Boat,
- Practice making Incens, painting and making sesame candy,
- Relax your feet with the local herbal foot bath,
- Cycling to one of the ancient Hue villages,
08:00, Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue and start an amazing day trip. First stop, you will discover Tiger Fighting Arena, one of historical place, where elephants and tigers’fought to the death for the entertainment of the Emperor, the royal family and mandarin.
Leave the arena behind, we continue biking to Elephant Temple which is a royal temple where the King’s war elephants were buried.
Continue riding to Thuy Bieu village, finding out silk painting craft - the countryside painting art of the young artists in the village. Keep cycling along verdant paths in Thuy Bieu village for relax and then enjoy making incense stick private house - A thing can not lack of Buddha, ancestor anniversaries in Hue or general worship.
It will be more interesting when you try to make "banh nam" - "banh loc" and "sesame candies" – Hue speciality cakes - under the host instruction. You can enjoy them right after they have cooked.
Before have lunch at the loacl garden - Dishes are made from local ingredients by skillful hand of women of poetic Hue, you will take a rest with 30 minutes of herbal foot bath. Keep riding along the roads then leave Thuy Bieu village by dragon's boat.
14h00-14:30, The tour will be ended at Toa Kham Boat Station at the city centre, then the tour guide will bring you back the hotel.
Inclusions: Tour guide, bicycle (Asama - normal bike), dragon boat and experience on Thuy Bieu village, foot soak with local herbal, lunch and bottled water.
Exclusions: Drinks during the meal, sportive bicycle, other personal expenses, gratuity,
- Children under 5 years old: free (parents take care of lunch for children)
- Children from 5 - 7 years old: 50% of the price
- Children from 8 years old up: 100% of the price
Travel agent's prices
|Pick up location (In the center)
|Holiday, Pls contact about surcharge
- Cycling tours are organized for amateur cyclists with sportive bike. There is no escort during cycling.
- The itinerary could be flexible by our guide due to the participantskills and other unexpected circumstances.
- For safety on cycling trip, guide’s instruction should be followed.
- You should wear comfortable but polite clothes.
- The children must be able to cycle (please provide their height). If they can not cycle, please provide their age and weight, we will arrange a kid's chair/ rear cushion seat/ bike trailer for your kids depend on reality.
- If you have any health problems that make you unable to cycle, you should not participate.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
|Natural disasters or forces out of our control or pre-inform 72 hours
|Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation during 72-48 hours
|25% of the total service cost as reservation
|Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation during 48-24 hours
|50% of the total service cost as reservation
|Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation before 24 hours
|100% of the total service cost as reservation
Enjoy your time, enjoy your life!
Submit your review