After many successful organized bike tours, Hue Smile Travel is happy to launch a bike tour to Thuy Bieu village for both sightseeing and learning how to make local cake.
As you know, our Hue City is very famous for many kinds of Vietnamese cakes that are produced from shrimp, pork and rice powder and the most delicious cakes are called Nam cake and Loc cake. In the old days, this kind of cake was only served for Loyal Family for breakfasts and many girls with talent and skillful hand in cooking from this village were employed to cook in the citadel. However, these cakes are more and more popular thanks to its delicious tasty and how to make it up to nowadays.
This tour will take 4 or 5 hours to enjoy your time with biking around 10 to 12 km, learning how to make "Hue Cake", enjoying beautiful landscapes, communicating with local people, experience daily life, and specially eating local food after being made and cooked by yourself.
- Pick you up at your hotel around 8 .00 - 8.30 AM .
- Keep biking to Thuy Bieu Village for seeing historic sites such as: Ho Quyen, Voi Re. On the way, you can enjoy verdant roads, fresh and peaceful air. Furthermore, you can see farmers who are working hard in paddy fields under the sunrise.
- After that, we visit a local home in Thuy Bieu Village. We have a chance to talk with local family and learn how to make Nam cake, Loc cake with them.
- Especially, you do cook cakes by yourself after you made then enjoy them.
- Leaving local family, cycling along the village or getting on boat on Perfume River to back your hotel.
- Including services: Bike, english biking guide , 1 bottle of water, making and cooking cakes , enjoy local food, boat trip on Perfume River
- Excluding services: insurance, tip and other servicesư
Please note, if you and your group would like English guider, you need pay more accordingly.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to book this took once you are in Hue City to have perfect trip to Vietnam.
Have a good time with your travelling to Hue, Vietnam.
Submit your review