Code Tour: BK12
Tour style: private
Start at: Hue city
Duration: 3 - 4 hours
Cycling distance: 8-10km
Pick up: 08:00 am/14:00 at your hotel
Group size: On request
Hue is famous for its ancient architecture, friendly people and the charming natural scenery. Slowly floats on the poetic Huong River and enjoy the lovely sight. Continuing to cycling through traditional villages to explore verdant paths and you have a chance to make craft products such as paper flower, folklore print under host's instruction.
In the morning/ afternoon, your guide will pick you up with the bicycle at your hotel in the center and start an amazing day trip at Hue Traditional Villages.
First you will enjoy cruising on Huong River, from Toa Kham Wharf to the old villages. You can feel the quiet and fresh air as well as you can see the local people that activiting along the banks. Upon on Tien Non village, you will begin to cycling through verdant paths to go to the villages.
In Tien Non Village, you can catch up the local people working on the fields. Relaxing a short time to enjoy the local flower that named daisy folowers that it use in the worship (depend on seasions).
Keep cycling to visit a traditional paper flower house in the Thanh Tien village dating back 400 years. They make lotus paper flowers for the New Year festival to offer their ancestors the best wishes and decorate the house. You can try to make paper flowers under host's instruction. After that, you can use it to make the gift for your relatives.
Continue to move to Sinh Village - one of the villages still remains keeping and preserving craft products that called "Sinh folklore print". Here, you can learn more about the techniques of traditional prints.You can try to make it if you want.
We hope activities in these villages that it will help you reach more beautiful memories in your trip.
Finally, you will come back to the boat station and get back the centre. Be leisure your time in the evening.
Price per person in USD (1 USD = 24,500 VND):
|Price for per peron
|Please contact whatsapp 84.935484415
- Bicycle (Asama - normal bike) with helmet,
- English speaking local guide,
- Entrance ticket to the villages,
- Cruising trip on Perfume River,
Travel Insurance. We highly recommend the purchase of personal travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for your trips to Vietnam.
Tips and Gratuities
- Children under 5 years old: free (parents take care of lunch for children)
- Children from 5 - 7 years old: 50% of the price
- Children from 8 years old up: 100% of the price
+ Natural disasters or forces out of our control or pre-inform 72 hours: No charge
+ Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation during 72-48 hours: 25% of the total service cost as reservation
+ Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation during 48-24 hours: 50% of the total service cost as reservation
+ Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation before 24 hours: 100% of the total service cost as reservation
- Cycling tours are organized for amateur cyclists with sportive bike. There is no escort during cycling.
- The itinerary could be flexible by our guide due to the participantskills and other unexpected circumstances.
- For safety on cycling trip, guide’s instruction should be followed.
- You should wear comfortable but polite clothes.
- The children must be able to cycle (please provide their height). If they can not cycle, please provide their age and weight, we will arrange a kid's chair/ rear cushion seat/ bike trailer for your kids depend on reality.
- If you have any health problems that make you unable to cycle, you should not participate.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please travel-light. We have handle-bar bag for your sun-cream, sun-glasses, wallet, cell-phone and compact camera.
Submit your review