Hue is not only famous art architecture monuments but also known as amazing cuisine traditional styles. Moreover, you will have a chance to learn more about daily life of local people and the village that still be preserved well until now.
- Full itinerary: Pick up at hotel (center) 08:00 – 8:30AM
Morning: Bike Trip
- Tiger Arena – Elephants and tigers battle during the Nguyen dynasty.
- Elephant Temple – War elephants were buried and honored their riders.
- Silk painting craft – One of the most famous handicrafts in Hue.
- Keep cycling along verdant paths in Thuy Bieu village.
- Incense stick craft – The must-have item in every temple, used for worshipping Buddha, Ancestor anniversaries and general worshipping.
- Have lunch at local family, after lunch, you take a part in making: sesame candy and enjoy them right after making them.
- Herbs water treatment – Relaxing your feet
- Keep riding along the roads then leave Thuy Bieu village by dragon’s boat.
Afternoon: Private car Trip
- Thien Mu Pagoda – Undisturbed with pagoda bell and discover a lot of stories about one of the famous pagoda under Nguyen Hoang Lord reign.
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Dong Ba Market – This is a trade central under Nguyen Dynasty, and now, it is the largest market to Hue people exchange goods.
- The tour will be ended at your hotel. See you again.
YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR PLEASURE!
Unit of account: USD
|Group sizes||1 pax||2pax||3pax||4pax||5pax||6pax||7pax||8 pax|
|Price/pax||$ 161||$ 110||$93||$ 83||$ 78||$ 74||$ 71||$ 69|
- Pick up from your centrally located hotels
- Mountain bike with helmet ( Giant bike..)
- English speaking local guide
- Soft drinks and water
- Entrance fee
- Learning how to make incense stick, Hue cakes
- Cruising trip on Perfume River
- Travel Insurance. We highly recommend the purchase of personal travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for your trips to Vietnam.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses.
- The itinerary could be flexible by our guide due to the participant skills and other unexpected circumstances.
- For safety on cycling trip, guide’s instruction should be followed.
- Please travel-light. We have handle-bar bag for your sun-cream, sun-glasses, wallet, cell-phone and compact camera.
View more: Cycling Hue Countryside
Submit your review