|Start at||Hue city|
|Cycling distance||20-25 km|
|Pick up||8:00 - 08:30 am at your hotel (center)|
|Group size||On request|
Hue is not only famous art architecture monuments but also known as amazing cuisine traditional styles. Moreover, you will have a chance to learn more about daily life of local people and the village that still be preserved well until now.
Morning:The only way to see the real Hue. We hope that you have got to see the real people and sights that make Hue beautiful city. And you have chance to ride into the sheer majesty of the Citadel. In the morning, you will be pick up at your hotel and start a mazing day with these sightseeing: Tiger Arena – Elephants and tigers battle during the Nguyen dynasty. Elephant Temple – War elephants were buried and honored their riders. Silk painting craft – One of the most famous handicrafts in Hue. Keep cycling along verdant paths in Thuy Bieu village. Incense stick craft – The must-have item in every temple, used for worshipping Buddha, Ancestor anniversaries and general worshipping. We visit a local family who specializes in making Hue popular specialties such as sesame candy, and “Banh Nam”, “Banh Loc”, which are special kind of dumplings made of rice flour or tapioca starch in Hue city. This family will show you how to make these dumplings and you can enjoy them right after haven cooked. Then, relaxing your feet with local herbs water treatment.
Afternoon:After lunch, keep riding along the roads then leave Thuy Bieu village by dragon’s boat on the Huong River, then visit Thien Mu Pagoda – Undisturbed with pagoda bell and discover a lot of stories about one of the famous pagoda under Nguyen Hoang Lord reign. After that, we visit Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty. At the end a day, we visit Dong Ba Market - the largest market to Hue people exchange goods. The tour will finish at your hotel.
YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR PLEASURE!
Unit of account: USD
|Group sizes||1 pax||2pax||3pax||4pax||5pax||6pax||7pax||8 pax|
|Price/pax||$ 131||$ 85||$71||$ 64||$ 61||$ 58||$ 57||$ 55|
- Children under 5 years old: free (parents take care of lunch for children). Free one kid only, the second kid charge 50% of the price.
- Children from 5 - 7 years old: 50% of the price
- Children from 8 years old up: 100% of the price
- Pick up from your centrally located hotels
- Mountain bike with helmet ( Giant bike..)
- English speaking local guide
- Soft drinks and water
- Entrance fee
- Learning how to make incense stick, Hue cakes
- Cruising trip on Perfume River
- Travel Insurance. We highly recommend the purchase of personal travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for your trips to Vietnam.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses.
- The itinerary could be flexible by our guide due to the participantskills and other unexpected circumstances.
- For safety on cycling trip, guide’s instruction should be followed.
- The children must be able to cycle (please provide their height). If they can not cycle, please provide their age and weight, we will arrange a kid's chair/ rear cushion seat for your kids.
- If you have any health problems that make you unable to cycle, you should not do it.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please travel-light. We have handle-bar bag for your sun-cream, sun-glasses, wallet, cell-phone and compact camera.
- Please provide your full information to make a reservation,
- You should wear comfortable but polite clothes. You can wear casual clothes like jeans, T-shirt, dress,... However, avoid wearing tight and short clothes like short skirts when visiting the pagoda, citadel and tombs. And depending on the weather, you should bring raincoast/ hat/ umbrella (Don’t forget to bring: suntan lotion, hat, sun glasses on the summer, and windbreaker for the months of November, December and January).
Submit your review