Highly recommend private car service from Hue to Hoi An.Step by step to enjoy amazing views on the way from Hue to Hoi An, explore Vietnam's nature and landscape to keep nice photos and memorable moments with high-quality cars, enthusiastic and friendly drivers. Hoi An old town located at Thu Bon lower section, far away from Da Nang 30km. With geographic factors and climate conveniences, Hoi An became a trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century of a South-East Asian as Japan Chinese,... Moreover, the early history of Hội An is that of the Cham, so this old town has large cultural and historical values. Especially, Hoi An has a lot of structure built by Japan and Chinese, with names as inscribed on the World Heritage List: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the local fish market. In addition, Hoi An has even numerous architectures interesting of French and Europe, art galleries and tailor shops around the town that still be preserved well until now. Normally, Visitors can choose to travel to Hoi An by bus or motorbike. However, most visitors choose convenience and safety of the private car. Private car service is a highly recommended for anyone visiting Hue to Hoi An and getting more feelings and more experiences. Especially, departure time depends on you and our driver will drop you off to relax and enjoy some Vietnam's natural sceneries in this road, such as:
- Elephant springs – A natural spring remains primitive with a lot of waterfalls, ponds and it has a rock which is in the shape of an elephant. There are many small groups like to come Elephant Springs to take a rest and enjoy swimming in the summer. Because the spring has not only a fresh air and quiet space that can help spiritual convalescence after a long day at work - study, but also make a satisfied for anyone want to discover nature. (Extra charges: 10$).
- Lang Co beach - One of the most attractive bay with amazing natural sceneries, white sand, turquoise lagoon and local seafood restaurants. Especially, Lang Co is one of the 30 most beautiful bays in the world. Here has a lot of beach resort, quiet and historical stories about Khai Dinh King - the 12th Emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty in Vietnam. " Hanh Cung Tinh Vien" was Royal summer palace that was built in 1916 by Khai Dinh Emperor. Khai Dinh's choice proved nature scenery and amazing climate values to Lang Co Beach.
- Hai Van Pass - This is the old highway with the road meanders over the mountain top between Hue and Da Nang. On the top, you can feel clouds on your head and you can also see ocean view under your feet. The pass is a boundary between the climates Da Nang city and Hue city. Hue has the weather wet and cold while Da Nang has the weather warm and dry. There are many interesting things that you can enjoy between two this cities via Hai Van Pass.
- Cham Museum - This museum displays collection of Cham sculpture dating from the 7th to the 15th centuries. The museum does not only display Champa Sculpture with 297 stones and terracotta sculptural but also known as history book about living art, culture, and religion of Champa Kingdom from its golden age to its decline.
- Marble Mountain - A cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son District, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth). Following Cham People, the five named was an attractive legend about a fairy and Champa's King. Moreover, The area is not only famous for stone sculpture making and stone-cutting crafts but also surprising views on the top that named "Heaven Gate" - Standing here, you can see all the Da Nang city and beach view. Marble mountain owns many great values as natural landscape, historical, cultural and spiritual. Especially, each mountain is a shape, a beauty, and each mountain has the difference of location, stone material, cave, and pagoda.
|Private car||4 Seats||7 Seats||16 Seats|
|Hue to Hoi An (Hoi An to Hue)||US $57||US $66||US $74|
- Private transportation picks up at the hotel.
- Professional and basic English speaking local driver.
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees and baby seat.
- Water and tissue.
Excluded: Meals, Guide, Entrance fees and Personal fees.
Submit your review
Create your own review
Powered by WP Customer Reviews