Are you looking for a private car service in Hue City? Authentic private car Hue to DaNang:Are you looking for a private car service in Hue City? Authentic private car Hue to DaNang: Da Nang located between Hue Ancient Capital and Hoi An Town - Da Nang is a modern and young city with a lot of famous and attractive visit places, such as: Ba Na Hills, Monkey Mountain, Asian Park, Cham Museum, Marble Mountain, ... This modern city will give you more enjoyable feeling and memorable moments. Especially, you can drop off some beautiful sites on this way to relax and discover Vietnam's natural scenery with Private Car Service of Hue Smile Travel. You feel not only comfortable with high-quality cars but also interesting with friendly drivers. Recommend some beautiful sites on the way from Hue to Da Nang:
- Elephant springs – A natural spring remains primitive with a lot of waterfalls, ponds and it has a rock which is in the shape of an Elephant. Everyone likes to come Elephant Springs to enjoy fresh air and primitive scenery here. There are many bungalows along the spring, everyone can take a rest and get some foods after swimming. This is an interesting place in the summer and it can also help spiritual convalescence after a long day at work - study. (Extra charges: 10$).
- Lang Co Beach - The beach has amazing natural sceneries, white sand, turquoise lagoon and local seafood restaurants. Especially, Lang Co is one of the 30 most beautiful bays in the world. Here has a lot of beach resort, quiet and historical stories about Khai Dinh King - the 12th Emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty in Vietnam. " Hanh Cung Tinh Vien" was Royal summer palace that was built in 1916 by Khai Dinh Emperor. Khai Dinh's choice proved nature scenery and amazing climate values to Lang Co Beach.
- Hai Van Pass - This is the old highway with the road meanders over the mountain top between Hue and Lang Co. On the top, clouds are close to your head and you can see ocean view under your feet also. The pass is a boundary between the climates Da Nang city and Hue city. Hue has the weather wet and cold while Da Nang has the weather warm and dry. You will have many feels if you enjoy the beautiful scenery of two cities via Hai Van Pass.
- Cham Museum - This museum displays collection of Cham sculpture dating from the 7th to the 15th centuries. The museum does not only display Champa Sculpture with 297 stones and terracotta sculptural but also known as history book about living art, culture, and religion of Champa Kingdom from its golden age to its decline.
- Marble Mountain - A cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son District, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth). Following Cham People, the five named was an attractive legend about a fairy and Champa's King. Moreover, The area is not only famous for stone sculpture making and stone-cutting crafts but also surprising views on the top that named "Heaven Gate" - Standing here, you can see all the Da Nang city and beach view. Marble mountain owns many great values as natural landscape, historical, cultural and spiritual. Especially, each mountain is a shape, a beauty, and each mountain has the difference of location, stone material, cave, and pagoda.
- Son Tra Mountain - This is a breathtaking national park in Da Nang. Locally known as the Son Tra Peninsula, the verdant mountain is also surrounded by pristine beaches such as Bai Bac, Bai Nam, Bai But, and Tien Sa Beach. A prominent attraction in Da Nang is Linh Ung Pagoda, which was built during the 18th century and houses a 67 metre-tall white statue of the Goddess of Mercy, which is set atop a lotus-shaped platform. Hailed is the tallest statue of the deity in Southeast Asia, there are 17 levels within the structure and a total of 21 miniature Buddha sculptures. Linh Ung Pagoda is very supernatural power and mysterious, so, here is an attractive site with everyone who Buddhist or not. Furthermore, Thuan Phuoc Bridge is the most beautiful suspension bridge that crosses the lower Han River at Da Nang and record of Vietnam which go through this peninsula. Son Tra collects a lot of factors to become the top famous sights in Da Nang, such as: location, natural scenery, historical and spiritual values,... (Extra charges: Car 4s - 23$ / Car 7s - 27$ / Car 16s - 32$).
|Private car||4 Seats||7 Seats||16 Seats|
|Hue to Da Nang (Da Nang to Hue)||US $55||US $62||US $69|
- Private transportation picks up at the hotel.
- Professional and basic English speaking local driver.
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees and baby seat.
- Water and tissue.
Excluded: Meals, Guide, Entrance fees and Personal fees.
Submit your review
Create your own review
Powered by WP Customer Reviews