Day 1: Dong Hoi - Phong Nha - Dong Hoi
Arrive at Dong Hoi Railways Station, meet your local tour guide and transfer to a local restaurant for breakfast. Drive up north to Phong Nha and take a boat trip from a critical point of the Ho Chi Minh trail and visit Phong Nha cave, known as being among the longest and most beautiful karst caves in the world. Return to Dong Hoi for lunch at a local restaurant. Check-in, dinner in your account.
Day 2: Dong Hoi - Vinh Moc Tunnels - Dong Ha - Khe Sanh - Hue
In the morning, drive to Vinh Linh and visit the Vinh Moc tunnels, dug to accommodate an underground village safe from American air raids in the north of the DMZ. Continue to visit the Hien Luong bridge crossing Ben Hai river, which used to be the former borderline between the north and south Vietnam and the site of the former Doc Mieu artilery base on the way to Dong Ha. Lunch at local restaurant. Drive to Hue city for relax. Overnight in Hue.
Day 3: Hue City tour
Today, we visit the Royal Citadel including Flag Tower , Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace , Forbidden Purple City; visit the King’s tomb of Minh Mang and Khai Dinh. Shopping at Dong Ba market. Overnight in Hue
Day 4: Hue - Departure
Today, you are free time until our driver pick up at your hotel and tranfer to Phu Bai airport. End of service.
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD( 1 usd = 22,000 vnd):
|Group||2 pax||3 - 6 pax||7 - 9 pax||10 pax up|
- Transport as itinerary in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat trip as stated
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral water & wet tissue
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant (L=Lunch)
- All accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Other langues guides & all other services which are not mentioned above
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
Submit your review