|Depart:||06:30-07:00 from Hue||Finish:||19:00-19:30 at from Hue|
|2pax||12pax||Please check for an available when your group is only a person.|
The fairyland hidden in the limestone mountain protested by the tropical forests, Phong Nha has recently become a famous place thanks to the open-handedness of the Creator which bestowed this region a system of splendid grottos with the underground river determined as the longest one in the world. Phong Nha - Ke Bang has been recognized the world natural heritage by UNESCO.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel (located Hue centrally),
- Enjoy visiting one of the most wonderful caves in the world,
- Exploring Botanical Garden and Waterfalls "Thac Gio" - The tropical forest is still primeval,
- Take a rest at the mountain view restaurant
AM: 6:30-7:00: Pick you up at your hotel in Hue and leave for Phong Nha in Quang Binh Province.
The first stop is Lavang Holy land - the center of the Catholic Church in Vietnam.
Besides, you will go across some famous place-names such as battle-field in Vietnam War, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, lying in the Demilitarized Zone of the Vietnam war,... (NO STOP) and your guide will introduction some things about these places.
After having lunch at a local restaurant, you will spend 25minutes on the boat across on the Son River to visit Phong Nha Cave. You can enjoy quiet in the rural and fresh air cover by the green river. You can also see a lot of lovely homestay along the river.
At the cave entrance, the boat will paddle slowly and you will enjoy the most beautiful underground lake and the longest underground river that it voted as one of the most wonderful caves in the world.
After two hours visiting, you will know why each rocks named different names such as “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”,…
Before leaving Phong Nha National Park, you will have a chance to explore the Botanical Garden and Waterfalls "Thac Gio", free time to walk surrounding 45minutes.
Return to Hue. Arrive in Hue around 19:30.
- Transfer will be by minivan with air conditioner,
- English speaking guide,
- Boat on Son River,
- Entrance fees,
- Lunch, snack on the minivan,
- Water (02 bottles/day/pax)
- Children under 1m free (parents take care of lunch for children),
- Children from 1m1-1m2: 75% of the price,
- Children from 1m3 up 100% of the price,
Excluding:Travel Insurance. We highly recommend the purchase of personal travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for your trips to Vietnam, Personal expenses, Tips and gratuities, Drink and other services.
|Pick up location (In the center)||Hue City||Remark|
|Cost/pax||1.200.000VND||Holiday, Pls contact about surcharge|
Note for the tour:
- The itinerary could be flexible by our guide due to the participant skills and other unexpected circumstances.
- For safety on the trip, guides instruction should be followed. Especially, when it's rainy and the botanic garden is noteworthy because here mostly rock slope,
- There are some weaks in rainy season at Phong Nha, one of these are the boat can not go to inside when the water is raised and rainy season always falls in October to December, so maybe the tour can not execute.
+ Natural disasters or forces out of our control or pre-inform 72 hours: No charge
+ Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation during 72-48 hours: 25% of the total service cost as reservation
+ Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation during 48-24 hours: 50% of the total service cost as reservation
+ Clients do not use service as booking and have no cancellation before 24 hours: 100% of the total service cost as reservation
Enjoy your time, enjoy your life!
Submit your review