Day 1 : Arrival Phu Bai Airport - Hotel in Hue city
We warmly meet you at Hue airport in the late afternoon, transfer to your hotel in Hue. Overnight in Hue.
View now: Hue to Hoi An bike tour Full day
Day 2 : Cycling the Ancient Citadel (L)
Today we explore by bicycle Hue full day. After briefing from the guide, you will begin an interesting bike day.
Every morning, Dong Ba Market where perhaps busiest in Hue city - the first stop to look at the daily live activitives of local people and this market has been trading centre under Nguen Dynasty until now.
Cycling along Dong Ba River and via Bao Vinh Ancient Town to visit :
- Imperial City- The home of Vietnam's last royal dynasty - the Nguyen Dynasty.
- An Hien Garden house - a typical of Hue ancient’s architecture house.
- And Thien Mu Pagoda - The oldest pagoda in Hue city that built in 1601 by the first Nguyen Lords, Nguyen Hoang.
We keep boat trip from Thien Mu to Thuy Bieu Village for lunch at local people - the old village still keeped peacefull, quiet, verdant and densely wooded roads.
- After that we keep cycling to visit The King Tu Duc's Tomb - the complex is designed suit nature, romantic and poetic as Tu Duc King's soul.
- On the back way, you have chance to find more about incense stick and conical hat Riding back hotel for relax. Dinner on your account.
Biking distance: 35km on back roads
Including services: Lunch, Giant Mountain bike with helmet, English speaking guide, entrance fee, Cruising trip on Perfume River, car support, Soft drinks and water.
Overnight in Hue
Day 3 : Hue to Lang Co Beach (L)
After breakfast. Check out. We leave Hue and start cycling toward one of the most beautiful Bay in Vietnam - Lang Co Beach.- Warm up bike day with the first stop is Thanh Toan covered bridge - one of others old villages in Hue where still preserved and desplaying plenty agricultural implements in the showroom. - Then cycling to Lang Co Beach via Truong Ha Bridge and Tu Hien estuary. During our cycle we have enjoy interesting village road, communal house of the village, city of shosts, fishing village,... On the way, we have fun for riding to Phuoc Tuong Hill and then transfer the final 40 kms to Lang Co Beach. Overnight at Lang Co Beach.
Biking distance: 102km on back roads and coastal roadMeals Included: Lunch, Mountain bike with helmet (Giant bike), English speaking guide, entrance fee, car support, Soft drinks and water. Overnight in Lang Co
Day 4 : Lang Co to Hoi An (L)
Before moving to Hoi An, we start cycling our day with breathtaking views from the Lap An lagoon – the lagoon has a romantic natural scenery with its poetic beautiful of clouds reflected in the water.
After that keep ride uphill the Hai Van Pass to capture unforgettable moments at the top. You can see a panoramic view of Danang far below.
On arriving at the foot of the pass, shuttle to Hoi An for an walking tour in the peaceful town.
We hope you will experience a part nice landscapes as well as peaceful atmosphere from Vietnam's Central and enjoy wonderful moments in this bike trip.
Biking distance: 25km on back roads and coastal roadMeals Included: Lunch, Mountain bike with helmet (Giant bike), English speaking guide, entrance fee, car support, Soft drinks and water. Overnight in Hoi An
Excluding services :
- Travel Insurance. We highly recommend the purchase of personal travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for your trips to Vietnam.
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses.
- Accommodation (We will add to depend on each standard that it is suited your wishes)
|Group||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax up|
|Cost/pax (1$ ~ 22.000vnd)||$ 566||$ 450||$ 337||$ 281||$ 247||$ 224||$ 208||$ 196|
Note for the tour :
- The itinerary could be flexible by our guide due to the participantskills and other unexpected circumstances.
- For safety on cycling trip, guide’s instruction should be followed.
- Please travel-light. We have handle-bar bag for your sun-cream, sun-glasses, wallet, cell-phone and compact camera.
Recommend for transferring from Hoi An to Da Nang airport :
- After relax some days in Hoi An Ancient Town, if you need any help for tranferring, please do not hesitate let me know :
|Car||4 seats||7 seats||16 seats|
|Cost/car (1$~22.000vnd)||$ 19||$ 22||
Submit your review