In the morning, leave the center of Hue and its historic buildings for a bicycle ride through the rice plantations and the bucolic Vietnamese countryside to the Thanh Toan Village, located eight kilometers away. The village shelters a covered bridge dating back more than two centuries; offered to the villagers by the wife of a high ranking Mandarin. Continue along the river with its banks dotted with temples.
We continue on visitting Thien Mu pagoda by car. Enjoy lunch with specialties at a local garden restaurant.
In the afternoon, we visit the Hue Imperial City, which will take us about 2 hours and a half.
Back to your hotel for relax.
Important Notice: Cycling tours are organized for amateur cyclists with normal local bikes and without amenities for professional cyclists. There is no car or van escort during cycling. Professional biker can contact us here for a customized bike tour.
Unit of account : 1.000vnd
|Size of group
Transport as itinerary in private air-conditioned vehicleIncluded service:
- Private English speaking guide, Bycicle, Private car
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods L=Lunch.
- Entrance fees and permits for all sights visited
- Mineral water & wet tissue
- Accommodation in tour
- Other langues guides & all other services which are not mentioned above
- Personal travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Personal expenses such as Telephone and Laundry bills
- Tips and gratuities
Recommend hotel in Hue:
Please let me know if you want to book hotel as below. We are always have good price with hotels.
|Mid range ( 3 star hotel)
|Superior (4 star hotel)
|Deluxe ( 5 star hotel)
|Asia Hue hotel Heritage Hue hotel New Star hotel Hue Queen hotel
|Huong Giang hotel Century Riverside hotel Saigon Morin hotel Green hotel
|Imperial hotel La residence hotel Pilgrimage Village resort
View More: Hue Cycling Tours
Submit your review